Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Amazing and marvelous time at Annapurna Base Camp Trek brings you so close to the base of 7,000 and 8,000 meter peaks in such a short period of time. Led by expert guides and assisted by supporting staff throughout, you will be travelling six to seven hours a day alongside terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests and high altitude landscapes with the Annapurna Range in view most of the times and on grassy uphill slopes, to reach Annapurna Base Camp overlooking towards magnificent Annapurna peaks and Annapurna 1 a wall of a mountain encountering historic architectures, icy moraines and breathtaking landscapes on the way and alongside the village. The huge rhododendron forests in full bloom in spring time will certainly gives the trek an extra appeal.
Basic Trip Info
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers a remarkable journey to the base of 7,000 and 8,000 meter peaks in a relatively short period of time. Led by experienced guides and supported by staff, you will trek for six to seven hours daily through diverse landscapes, including terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests, and high altitude terrains. The trek provides stunning views of the Annapurna Range throughout the journey, culminating in reaching Annapurna Base Camp. Along the way, you will encounter historic architecture, icy moraines, and breathtaking landscapes, immersing you in the beauty of the region.
- Spectacular Mountain Views: Enjoy breathtaking views of the Annapurna peaks and Annapurna I.
- Diverse Landscapes: Traverse terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests, and high altitude terrains.
- Annapurna Base Camp: Reach the base camp and witness the majestic mountains up close.
- Historic Architectures: Encounter historic structures and cultural landmarks along the trek.
- Rhododendron Forests: Experience the vibrant beauty of rhododendron forests in full bloom during spring.
- Icy Moraines: Witness the impressive icy formations along the way.
- Breathtaking Landscapes: Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring landscapes throughout the trek.