A Warm Namaste!
We share the long awaited moment with all our valued guest that Nepal is now open for travelling. Good news is, fully vaccinated travelers are not required to be on quarantine. This makes lot more easier for traveler to start the trip after entry into Nepal !
Kindly, read the latest update on the travel protocols to be followed while entering Nepal.
1. There is no quarantine rule for fully vaccinated travelers, but they need to make sure that they have received their last dose at least 14 days before they enter Nepal.
2. On arrival visa service has resumed for fully vaccinated travelers. They need to present the following documents at immigration:
· Vaccination Certificate with proof of 14 days after the last dose
· RT-PCR negative test issued within 72 hours or less before first flight
· Proof of hotel booking
· Print copy of filled International Online Arrival Form available at CCMC website (https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add_en.php)
· Permit copy of mountaineering or trekking
3. There is no on arrival visa provision for non-vaccinated travelers. They need to have prior visa from Nepalese Diplomatic missions in their respective countries.
4. Non-vaccinated travelers need to stay 10 days in quarantine at their own cost in the hotels designated by Nepal Government. https://www.tourismdepartment.gov.np/pages/notices/33/195
5. Upon arrival, non-vaccinated travelers need to present all the documents specified in no. 2 (except vaccination certificate), plus proof of quarantine hotel booking
6. All travelers should have rapid antigen test while entering Nepal. If found positive, they should be in quarantine at the hospitals or isolation centers designated by Nepal Government.
The decision has been made by the government to make travelling more comfortable, beside some restriction by the government, if you abide by the rules, travelling in Nepal will not be a hassle. With the Government’s aggressive inoculation campaign, more than 19% of the total population is fully vaccinated and more than 21% has already received their first dose. As tourism professionals belong to the prioritized frontline groups, above 95% of the tourism workers have been fully vaccinated by now (97% in Khumbu and Mustang region).
Our team at International Adventures Treks & Expeditions, almost all the office and field staffs are fully vaccinated. A bit of sky after clouds, we are trying to reach out with our services with V2V (vaccinated to vaccinated), for the time being we believe it is one of the better safety protocol to follow. We, will apply all the health and safety measures strictly during our services to you and make sure that Autumn in Nepal will be a memorable one, where you feel welcomed and safe.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Team International Adventures Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.